It enables renewal of facial skin, makes the skin more glowing and rested.
According to many reputable physicians and experts worldwide,
the Face Up treatment has significantly raised the standard of face rejuvenation,,
achieving outstanding aesthetic results, so that it is called
a new generation of microdermabrasion. .
How does it work?
The Face Up treatment enables simultaneous removal of skin surface layer and dead cells and application of active dermocosmetics. The first process triggers renewal of healthy cells and stimulates them to appear on the surface, and in the second process the skin compensates all substances it is losing with aging. The Face Up joined abrasion and micro-massage, and as it is possible to select treatment speed and volume, the treatment can be adjusted to different skin types and individual requests of the customers.
Who can benefit from the treatment?
The Face Up treatment is intended to both women and men of different ages. Owing to the individual treatment it is also possible to treat exceptionally sensitive skin. Treatments are performed in series, and if slight imperfections are being cleared or face is treated only to be refreshed, one session will be sufficient. The treatments are painless and pleasant, and after the Face Up treatment skin will be hydrated, tightened and radiant, and various imperfections, such as spots, acnes and sun scars, will be reduced/removed depending on the skin type.
RESTORES GLOW AND
YOUTHFUL LOOK TO YOUR FACE
THE HIGHEST STANDARD
OF HYGIENE AND SAFETY
What body parts can be treated?
What is Face Up treatment used for?
- reduces / removes sunspots
- reduces / removes fine lines
- reduces / removes acne scars
- improves skin texture
- reduces pore size
- performs lymphatic massage
- stimulates generation of new collagen
Treatment course and duration
- Before treatment all make-up is removed from the face and the face is cleansed
- Abrasion with the rotating head is made first and it lasts 20 minutes in average
- After that, using makrolon extension, preparations are injected for 5 to 7 minutes, depending on the skin type and condition
- Duration of the Face Up treatment is from 25 to 30 minutes in average
- Depending on the indication being treated, in average 4 to 8 sessions at intervals of 7 to 10 days are needed